We took Hannah for her four month check up last Monday. Here are the stats...she is 13 lbs and 11 oz (50th%) and 25 inches (75th%). She was in such a great mood. She was laughing and talking to the nurse and doctor. Then it was time for her FOUR shots. The nurse asked Jeremy to hold her arms down (just like at her two month). She got the first shot and seemed just fine, but by the second she had turned bright red and was screaming bloody murder. After the shots, I was holding her and singing Jesus Loves Me (For some reason she loves it when I sing to her...especially Jesus Loves Me...even though I cannot sing at all. Every morning on the way to my mom's I turn down the radio and sing our special songs). Anyways, she had calmed down and then Jeremy came into view and she started crying again. I guess she thought he had been the one who hurt her. Poor Jeremy and poor Hannah. By the time we got to the car she was knocked out. Here she is pre-shots happy as can be:

Don't worry...I didn't take post-shots pics. I'm not that cruel.
Some four month facts about Hannah:
She has become so active within the last month. She is such a happy baby and smiles all the time. The only time she really gets fussy is when she is hungry and right before bedtime. She has become a lot more clingy lately. She loves to talk and smile. She is like me in that she is a morning person and likes to go to bed early. When she wakes up in the morning she is in the best mood and just lays there talking and playing. However, when she wakes up from naps she crinkles her face, gets scared and whimpers/cries a little. Just recently she discovered her feet and loves to play with them all the time. Her hands are constantly in her mouth and she drools a lot. She also is trying to figure out how to grasp things on her own. She doesn't have the whole hand-eye coordination down just yet, but she sure tries. She just recently started laughing (at our dog Elli only...see previous post). She loves sit up like and big girl and stand up (with our help of course). She loves TV...no matter what is on. She loves when we read her books. I just love watching her personality develop on a daily basis. I can't wait to see what she will be doing by five months. Here are some more pics...
She loves her bumbo.

She loves cuddling with her daddy.

She loves playing with her feet.

Doesn't love the sunglasses too much yet...she will learn.
1 comment:
It was so good seeing you guys this morning! Macy also loves it when I sing Jesus Loves Me. (I can't really sing either...) Macy has a "Future Homecoming Queen" outfit too! We need to get their picture together in it. Have a great week!
Post a Comment