Macy needed that shirt today! I picked her up out of her ExerSaucer this morning and she had poop all down her leg. It was even between her toes! We went straight to the bath tub :) Macy says hello to her BFF!
Hannah's clothes are too cute! You'll have to show her boyfriends these photos some day...she'll be horrified!
Okay that is funny!!!!!!!!!!! I about just woke up my family laughing!!!Why can't we wear clothes like that? Kids can be so honest!! I would like to wear a shirt that said "Oops just tooted!" ; )
thanks that was cool to be on tv and i miss you!!!Love you!!!!!Mackenzie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Macy needed that shirt today! I picked her up out of her ExerSaucer this morning and she had poop all down her leg. It was even between her toes! We went straight to the bath tub :) Macy says hello to her BFF!
Hannah's clothes are too cute! You'll have to show her boyfriends these photos some day...she'll be horrified!
Okay that is funny!!!!!!!!!!! I about just woke up my family laughing!!!
Why can't we wear clothes like that? Kids can be so honest!! I would like to wear a shirt that said "Oops just tooted!" ; )
thanks that was cool to be on tv and i miss you!!!
Love you!!!!!
Mackenzie
Post a Comment