Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My 30th Birthday

Today is my 30th birthday (Wednesday birthdays stink...so we are celebrating Friday). Hannah decided to give me the best gift ever tonight. She laughed for the first time. She has giggled some, but tonight was full on laughter. We went outside to take a pic of the two of us and our dog started jumping and running around like crazy...Hannah found this hilarious. Here is a little video. This went on for like 5 minutes.



The super awesome camera Jeremy got me wasn't too shabby of a gift either :) Now I just have to figure out how to use it. I'm so excited!!!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! Boy...you're old...oh wait, what does that make me? Hope your day was/is good. I can't get over how much Hannah looks like you!

Devin said...

Happy Birthday! Hannah is precious. I love when they start laughing like that, it's just the cutest thing.

M Holly said...

Happy Birthday, a day late. I thought about you yesterday and remembered it was your birthday. It looks like it was a great day for you.
Aunt Holly

Annie Anderson said...

Happy belated birthday! You are SERIOUSLY OLD. Well, just slightly older than me and that's all I need.

Hannah is gorgeous! The laughing is awesome. I can't wait for the big laugh. We've had sporadic giggling too but that's it.