I love him staring at her. When we had Mack (our boxer that passed away 2 years ago) Lily was about 2 months old and in her swing. I was blow drying my hair and he ran in like Lassie and was moaning and jumping around. I followed him and he ran over to her swing. She was fine, but the motor on the swing had gone out and it was making a horrible noise and he knew something was wrong! It was so sweet!!!!!!
1 comment:
I love him staring at her. When we had Mack (our boxer that passed away 2 years ago) Lily was about 2 months old and in her swing. I was blow drying my hair and he ran in like Lassie and was moaning and jumping around. I followed him and he ran over to her swing. She was fine, but the motor on the swing had gone out and it was making a horrible noise and he knew something was wrong! It was so sweet!!!!!!
Post a Comment