In the bathtub...Hannah's diaper bag equipped with all the necessities and the small green bag has the things I couldn't live without (wallet, video camera, digital camera (and all their chargers/cords), the hard drive back up to my laptop, cell phone, etc). Not shown...super huge flashlight, battery powered radio (that gets TV news channels), extra batteries, blankets, candles and matches). I am wearing my fashionable rain jacket and eating Arby's (Thank goodness Jeremy made it back safely! I was starving!) Hannah is just hanging out with her best friend...Seahorse. Jeremy is standing in the doorway watching the news (and I'm sure thinking his wife is crazy). Elli is just chilling. The final picture is our master bath...I wish this was the center of our house so it could be our Tornado shelter...it is HUGE and would be a lot more comfortable.
We didn't take cover for long...thank goodness. Hannah did fall asleep and looked so content and comfortable in her carseat that we let her keep sleeping...never wake a sleeping baby or is that bear? Same difference.

No comments:
Post a Comment