Here we are at church...
Three sisters...all three mothers. Our big sister is in Houston and this is her first Mother's Day as well. She gets to spend it with her 5 day old daughter (Evia) and our mother. Here is Haley and I...Bennett loves staring at Hannah. We have to keep him a safe distance for now. That boy is fast and will pounce in an instant. I'm so glad Hannah and Evia are only 6 weeks apart because once they get older they can gang up on Bennett :)
My wonderful husband made me this picture frame as part of my Mother's Day gift. He went to Hobby Lobby and bought a plain wood frame, paint, stickers and modge podge (yes modge podge...I am one proud wife). He put 5 coats of paint on the frame so it would look really good, then he measured and taped off the edges and inside perfectly and painted it pink, then added stickers and sealed it off with modge podge. This picture does not do it justice. I am a very crafty person and I can say this is awesome!!! You can't see the back but it is painted all pink and in stickers says Love Hannah & Daddy 2008. I love him :)
Props to my brother-in-law Randy...I completely stole this from his blog. I agree with him that this is an excellent way to multi-task. Oh the blogging I could get done if I had this :)

No comments:
Post a Comment