Saturday, April 19, 2008

Week 3

I just realized I went almost a week without taking any pictures of Hannah. This is very uncharacteristic of me. Most of the pics I've taken are of her sleeping because I hate taking pics of her when her eyes are open...the camera flashes in her eyes and she hates it...so I try not to take too many. Here are some pics where she actually has her eyes open.

The flash was off for this pic and she is just hanging out without a care in the world.


Aunt Haley and Cousin Bennett came over a couple of times this week and we had a great time.


Here the girls are just hanging out. I'm wearing my uniform (as Jeremy likes to call it). Most of my days are spent in either this robe or my purple robe. Not very flattering pic but like I mentioned before I don't get really fixed up lately and I have to have some proof that I was around during the first month of Hannah's life :)

After my realization today that I had been slacking in the picture department...I took some pics before our big trip to Babies R Us.

This bow looked a lot smaller until she was wearing it...I believe the bigger the bow the better!



She just wasn't having it with the hat.


Here is some proof of her weight gain. Check out the double chin :)


Here she is with her daddy...half sleeping and half smiling.

No comments: