Yesterday was the first time that we ventured out of the house (not counting the pediatrician visit Monday). Nothing too exciting...we went to Target and it completely wore me out. I can't wait until I have some energy again. Right now I'm enjoying spending time at home with Hannah and Jeremy, however, Jeremy and I are also going stir crazy just staying at home. I'm so worried about taking her out a lot. She is just so small and looks so vulnerable in the car seat that swallows her...plus I'm also worried about germs and her being so little. I know I'll get over this once she puts on some more weight and is a little bigger. It's also hard to get out because she eats and poops every hour. Here she is in her car seat (don't worry she has a head positioner to hold her head in place...its just not in the pic).

Last night was Hannah's first visit to Grandpa and Gram's house (my parents). We were wanting to get out again so we just went over there for a little while...its nice and convenient that they only live 5 minutes away. Of course we had to document this momentous occasion with a picture.
This picture is taken in front of my parent's fireplace mantel with the infamous elves on it. In the 23 years my parents have lived in this house, all the important pictures are always taken in front of the elves. The elves were a gift that my Grandma Hazell painted for my mom the first Christmas that her and my dad were married (almost 33 years ago). Now Hannah has her first picture with the elves.
No comments:
Post a Comment