Friday, May 22, 2009

Flashback Friday

May 27th will mark our three year anniversary, so this week I'm flashing back to our wedding day.  I'm only posting pics of Jeremy and I out of respect for Haley.  Even though she has posted unflattering pictures of me circa 1991, I have refrained (this time) from posting pics of her 9 months pregnant in a bridesmaid dress.  






5 comments:

Melinda said...

You guys are such a cute couple and what a beautiful bride you made! Happy anniversary and may God continue to bless your marriage!

Mandy said...

You are so super gorgeous!

Michael and Katie said...

I love those pics! You are SO beautiful! Miss you and hope to see you tomorrow

Shelby said...

I love those memories...I actually have to scan all of my pictures because it was a fortune to buy them digital - maybe next Feb 21!

Jayspee27 said...

HOW HAVE I NOT SEEN YOUR BLOG!?!?!?!?! I love it! and Hannah is so beautiful just like her mommy! You look so happy and wonderful! Miss ya!