This leaves me a lot to choose from considering the fact I have been a bridesmaid seven times and a bride once. However, most of these weddings were before I had a digital camera and I haven't scanned those pics into my computer yet. Since my three year anniversary is in two weeks I'll leave my wedding for the weeks to come and start with Haley's wedding (since I have her pics on my computer).




I think this picture is funny because the night before Haley's wedding she was running down the stairs of her apartment and fell down them. This is her bruised elbow and lovely armpit.

This is me (the blur) diving to catch the bouquet. Sorry innocent bystanders and children...but she is my sister and I was the Maid of Honor. She caught Autumn's bouquet (the same one), so I had to catch it and complete the cycle of sisters. I got some serious air in this pic. 


My mom made the awesome bridesmaid dresses. I love the back of the dresses...she did a great job!



1 comment:
Before I read that your mom made the bridesmaid dresses I was thinking how gorgeous they were...now, I am just super impressed. Glad you got to join in this week. We've missed you!
Post a Comment