Tuesday, April 21, 2009

She loves the zoo...

We finally made it to the zoo (April 3rd) the week after Hannah's birthday when the weather finally decided to be nice.  Hannah absolutely loved the sea lions and fish.  She hated the eel though.  When she saw it she got scared and gripped onto Jeremy's shoulder real tight.  She loved looking at all the animals.  She kept calling all the animals Elli ("addi/eddi").  I guess she thought they all were her dog.  We got a zoo pass and look forward to many more zoo trips.  









Here are some more zoo pics.  These are from Monday when Haley and I took Bennett and Hannah.  They had so much fun!  Some favorites from this trip included...sea lions, fish, bats, ducks and the one-eyed ostrich.  

Bennett holding Hannah's hand (and borrowing her paci she never uses). 
 
Hannah is so tired...just gonna rest on Bennett's shoulder. 

1 comment:

megan said...

meredith, your hair is getting so long, it's beautiful! you're making up for hannah. ok, what stroller do you have for her and bennett? I'm on the lookout for a good double stroller that I can walk with in the neighborhood with bigger wheels like that. do tell.