We celebrated Hannah's 1st Birthday last Saturday. I was freaking out on Friday because all the talk of an ice/snowstorm. Thank goodness it was only snowing and the roads weren't frozen when we got up on Saturday. Special thanks to Amanda for taking all of the pics...she took over 300...I won't post them all :)
Here is the awesome cake...thanks to Katie!!!

And here is Hannah's very own cake...

The Birthday Girl in her supercute outfit (if I do say so myself). My mom and I got the tutu for Hannah before she was even born and Andrea made the fabulous onesie (thanks Andrea!).

She is such a lady...crossing her feet.

Clapping her hands...

Bennett and Hannah...

Our Family...


Crossing her feet again...

Holding up her finger...telling everyone she is 1...

Sisters and cousins...

She would rather play with the gift wrap...

Getting ready for cake wearing her supercute bib (thanks Donna)!

Testing it out...




She would rather just play with it...





One...

Look at the concentration...

Dancing to music from her Yo Gabba Gabba boom box...

My baby girl is one...
3 comments:
what a cute day! She looked awesome!!!
I LOVE the outfit! Too cute - especially the booty!
I can't believe she is already one! crazy. she is beautiful!!! I love that she crosses her legs. I think maybe you'll have a girly girl after all!!!
Post a Comment