Thursday, December 4, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

8 Things About Me

8 TV Shows I Watch:
1. Office
2. 90210
3. Priveleged
4. Gossip Girl
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. The Hills
7. How I Met Your Mother
8. Desperate Housewives
(Yes I love teeny bopper shows!)

8 Favorite Restaurants:
1. Teds
2. Charlestons
3. Mahoganys
4. Melting Pot
5. Jason's Deli
6. Hideaway Pizza
7. Chick-Fil-A
8. Jersey Mikes

8 Things that Happened Today:
1. Recorded Today Show so I could find out how to survive a plane crash.
2. Saw my favorite nephew, Bennett, with his adorable bed head this morning.
3. Spent a total of 3 hours in the car driving.
4. Sold some drugs (legally, of course)
5. Stuffed my face at lunch...while talking about diabetic peripheral neuropathy, post herpatic neuralgia and fibromyalgia.
6. Cuddled and played with Hannah.
7. Hung out with my hubby.
8. Got Dirty Santa gift for tomorrow night.

8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. The weekend (always)
2. Spending time with Jeremy & Hannah
3. Watching Hannah learn new things
4. Hannah's laugh
5. Christmas
6. Reading a new book
7. Christmas
8. Dirty Santa at my Bible class small group party tomorrow.

8 Things I Wish For:
1. Live long enough to raise Hannah (and any future kids) and see her (them) become a Christian
2. Heaven
3. Health and happiness for me and my family
4. To have the relationship I have with my parents with my kids
5. To not worry so much...to let go and let God
BUT REALLY...
6. Winning the lottery
7. Heidi Klum's body (except not as tall)
8. A maid and a cook (I had one for 18 years and I don't know how I've survived the last 12...thanks mom)

8 People I Tag:
1. Haley (cuz she needs to update her blog anyway)
2. Autumn
3. Katie C.
4. Megan
5. Courtney
6. Amanda B.
7. Devin
8. Karyn

3 comments:

Randy and Autumn said...

Thanks May! My first time being tagged. I just updated my 8 things.

Michelle said...

I love most of those shows too...so I think we all love the teeny bopper shows!

5 Miles Past Empty said...

i just realized you tagged me! fun! I will work on it!