Saturday, December 20, 2008

Flashback Saturday?!?

I didn't get around to posting my "Flashback Friday" yesterday so here it is today. These pictures are from Christmas 2004. The first pic...Jeremy and I had only been dating for four months and my family referred to him as the "mystery man" because I hadn't introduced him to anyone except Haley. The second pic...it is that wonderful stage in life where there are no grandbabies to buy for and entertain you...so Haley decided to spice things up by giving out these wonderful gifts.    

Yes, my mom is taking the picture.  Randy has on the lovely shirt I made him.  Haley and I like to make a Randwhich Sandwhich at every chance possible.  Yes, the three girls are wearing pieces of the Tarzan and Jane outfit Haley got Autumn and Randy.  Yes, Zach is wearing a crocheted thong.  Now you see why I hadn't introduced Jeremy to my family just yet :) 


2 comments:

Melinda said...

That last photo cracks me up. What fun Christmas's you all have!

kj said...

I'm sure your thong was the only one that actually got used for real though!!!! ; )