Sunday, November 2, 2008

Halloween 2008

Hannah finally started feeling a little better on Friday. Since she was still getting over being sick we decided to have a low key evening at my parent's house and try not to contaminate too many other people. Good thing we did because I woke up 3:00am on Saturday vomitting. I'm feeling better now.

More Peacock Pics...






Costume Change...Hannah Banana



Favorite Trick or Treaters of the Night...Michael, Katie & Macy even dropped by my parents so the BFFs could have their first halloween photo op :)


BFF...Macy the Caterpillar and Hannah the Peacock



Finally out of our costumes!!!


And I'll leave you on this note...Haley dressed up as a biker chick for work on Friday. She borrowed this brown wig from me. Hannah was jealous and wanted to wear the blonde wig.


5 comments:

Melinda said...

That peacock costume is amazing! I LOVE it!!

Michael and Katie said...

Oh my goodness, that picture of Haley and Hannah is SO funny! Her in that wig...cracks me up every time I see it. Glad everybody is feeling better! :)

kj said...

SO STINKING CUTE!!!!!

Amy Woods said...

Sorry you all have been so pukey!! I hate that! What cute Halloween pictures!! Don't you just love that age?

McKenzie said...

the costumes turned out so great! :)