It amazes me how she grows up a little more each day. She loves the usual things like Baby Einstein and Praise Baby, the exersauser, and of course Elli (our boxer). She gets more and more interested in Elli and watching her roam around the house. She loves going to Aunt Sissy's (Haley) house. Her face lights up when she sees her and Bennett. She loves sitting up like a big girl. I love watching her try to figure out patterns on things...clothes, the boppy, blankets. She just tries to grab them and can't figure out why she can't pick them up. Her hands are constantly in her mouth. She loves playing peek-a-boo. Her Bible Class teacher says she loves class and stays at the table the whole time. She is a chatterbox...for sure. She "talks" all of the time (takes after me). I will leave you with a picture from this morning...my little sleeping beauty.
Download Apk Minecraft China
7 years ago

1 comment:
She's a beautiful baby girl. I know how much you enjoy her every little movement!
A. Holly
Post a Comment