Sunday, September 21, 2008

Only 40 More Days!!!

Yes, I am counting down the days until Halloween. I love love love Halloween. I always have. Ever since I found out I was having a girl last November I have been online looking for the perfect Halloween costume (you only have your first Halloween costume once you know). I found it almost two months ago and cannot wait for Hannah to wear it. She is going to be so cute!!! Last night I got her another one (gotta love online shopping)...you have to have atleast one costume change. Well, actually I just got this one because it is a banana...Hannah Banana. This is probably the only time in her life I will be able to get her to wear a Banana costume...next year she will be walking and a banana with legs isn't as cute.. so this is a great photo op. You will just have to wait and see what her other costume is :) Now, you know I can't do a post without pics. Here she is sitting up like a big girl:




Also, wanted to leave you with a Halloween pic of two girls from years ago (yes the polar bear is a girl and no I am not one of them). Guess who...one has a precious little girl...the other a crazy little boy that were born 5 days apart :)

3 comments:

Mandy said...

Haley and Amanda?

ME said...

You are so good Mandy :)

Anonymous said...

Is the polar bear Haley?! I laughed so hard at that...who chooses a polar bear as a Halloween costume?! Sorry, Haley...love ya!