Saturday, September 20, 2008

Air Hannah

For those of you who have known me for a while you know that I used to be the biggest tomboy (for those of you who haven't that may come as a surprise). My love for Michael Jordan began in 1987 at the age of 9. My parents were going to Chicago for a convention and asked me what I wanted them to bring me...I asked for a Michael Jordan T-shirt. They got me a MJ shirt and a Chicago Bull sweatsuit and I wore them everyday...seriously. At one point in time I probably had accumulated 15 Michael Jordan/Chicago Bulls shirts. I always got the new Jordan's for my basketball shoes and had 2 "Flight Suits". I went to a small school up until I began 9th grade so I didn't really care much. However, the summer before 9th grade I decided to "turn into a girl" and traded in my Bulls gear for makeup and my Jordan's for heels...best decision ever made :) My mom decided to carry on the tradition and got Hannah her first Michael Jordan onesie. So here is Hannah in the #23...and of course pink...don't want her being the fashion victim I was from 4th grade to 8th grade :)



1 comment:

megan said...

yes, yes, yes!!!! I remember the days of the MJ sweatsuit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think I told you that I had mentioned to spencer, that is what we should have gotten you for a baby gift! I'm glad someone did! Hannah looks sooooo cute!