Sunday, June 15, 2008

Wedding Weekend

This weekend we went to Talequah for my friend Angela's wedding. She got engaged in December and asked me to be a bridesmaid. I was six months pregnant at the time and thinking this is going to be a great motivation to work out after Hannah was born. Yeah right! I didn't think about the whole you can't work out for six weeks. So, I had five weeks to try and look presentable. Instead of working out, I decided to sit on the couch and hold my baby. Despite my anxiety about fitting into my dress (which I did just fine)...we had a great time. This was Hannah's first road trip. She did great. She slept most of the way there and back. There were a couple of moments were I knew a melt down was coming, but I was able to distract her with toys that either lit up, played music or both. Jeremy said she did great during the wedding and slept most of the time. He also said that girls kept coming up to him to see Hannah. Not that any single guys read this blog...but if so next time you go to a wedding be sure and take a baby.

Hannah's First Road Trip:

Rehearsal Dinner Dress:

Just the girls...

Our Family:


Napping at the hotel with daddy:


Me and Angela:


Her first "little black dress":


A formal family affair:




No comments: