Sunday, June 8, 2008

Freckleface Strawberry

Last night we went over to Haley and Zach's house. While we were playing with Bennett in the backyard it became evident that Hannah is destined to be a redhead. When she is outside you can really tell that a strawberry blonde glow is radiating from her hair and eyebrows. Zach's comment was..."Looks like your prayers have been answered Haley." Yes, Haley wants a little redhead as much as I do. Here are some pics: (please disregard my husbands awful mismatched clothing...I told him to put on a different shirt but he didn't think it was necessary since we were "just going to Zach & Haley's"...has he not figured out I am always taking pictures?!?)





My mom got this book for Hannah in November. Obviously we did not know if she would be a Freckleface Strawberry...but it is becoming more likely. Here are the redheads reading the book together for the first time. She is wearing her strawberry sleeper and I am wearing my Redheads Have More Fun Shirt. She definately takes after me when it comes to cheesing it for the camera.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that you put on special outfits to read the book. so cute!

Michael and Katie said...

I love the pics! How are you guys doing? I miss you! When do you have to go back to work? Hopefully we can do lunch sometime this week.