Saturday, December 19, 2009

First Visit to the Dentist

Hannah did so great on her first visit to the dentist! She sat so still and let the dentist look at her teeth and even did great when Jeremy held her to get her x-rays taken. Unfortunately... Hannah has a cavity and in a couple months has to go under anesthesia to get it fixed. Of course I am freaking out about it! It is her top left tooth and ever since it came in it was discolored and I knew something was wrong with it. However, on the bright side it was her only one and that is great for a baby who breastfed for 16 months.


Dr. Hannie with her patients...Mickey, Baby and Foofah.



1 comment:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Poor baby! I am sorry she has to go under to get it fixed. This is a good reminder that we need at finally take our kids in for their first visit!