We just got back yesterday from our vacation to San Diego. We were gone for a week and we had so much fun. I took a ton of pictures...so I'll be doing multiple posts over the next few days. Here are some pics from Day 1 (our travel day). We had a rocky start because our plane got delayed an hour. This doesn't sound like a big deal, but a 15 month old in an airport for over two hours is a big deal! I even let her crawl all over the filthy floor. You do what you gotta do. I could see the look of fear in people's eyes when we boarded the plane...the please don't let the baby be near me look. After the flight, everyone kept saying how well behaved she is...Hannah did great on the plane. She slept most of the time. When she wasn't sleeping she watched Little Einsteins and played with her favorite toy...the barf bag.
1 comment:
I love how precious they are when they are sleeping! Cute pictures...glad you guys had fun! Miss seeing you!
Post a Comment