Saturday, June 6, 2009

Standing Like a Statue

Last night we were trying to get Hannah to walk in the grass. We are still waiting for her to take those first steps.  She decided to stand like a statue instead. She has never done this before and I can't believe I forgot my cameras (yes, I usually have all 3 with me...my SLR, video camera & cybershot with me). I just borrowed my mom's camera.  She did this for like 10-15 minutes...if she fell down she would get back up and just stand. 








My mom has somehow accidentally changed the settings on her camera so the video comes out super small and therefore super blurry.  But this is all I got. I put the short video on because it took less time to upload & I love how Bennett runs up to her and she doesn't move.  Seriously though...she would stand forever before falling.  

5 comments:

Gena said...

I love these pictures. She is just so proud of herself, you can tell.

Andrea said...

She looks like she is practicing some tai chi. So cute!

Elizabeth Mullins said...

She is too adorable...I love that she didn't really flinch when Bennett comes flying in!

megan said...

oh my, that is the cutest thing ever!!!

Lara said...

Oh, man! That video is hilarious!